refrain from accessing the SiNApSE blog.
The term”Sinapse Blog”, shall mean and include the founders of the blog, authors, administrators and executors based on the context.
1. The articles and views presented on SiNApSE blog are purely for information and academic purposes only. The views expressed therein are views of the respective authors and SiNApSE blog does not warrant the accuracy of the information or views, and expressly disclaims all warranties with respect to the information or data. SiNApSE Blog or its founders shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused to a person or losses or damages incurred by such person due to the information or views posted on the blog.
2. SiNApSE blog expressly disclaims any and all warranties with respect to the accuracy, authenticity and appropriateness of the information provided in the blog. The contents of the blog shall never be construed to constitute a legal advice. SiNApSE blog shall bear no liability for any loss or damage sustained by any person or entity acting on the basis of or by placing reliance on the information provided or representations made in the blog.
3. Any unauthorised representation or misrepresentation, of the sInaPse Blog trademark, whether honest or otherwise is strictly prohibited and is liable for civil and criminal action.
4. SiNApSE Blog shall not at any time be held liable for any consequences of any third party comments or posts on the blog.
Posting Terms and Conditions
1. All articles, statistics, notes, observations (collectively called ‘Blogs’) featured in SiNApSE blog are authored and posted by the authors and persons posting, individually and such authors and persons shall be liable for any legal consequences arising out of their posts.
2. All rights and liabilities with respect to the blogs vest with their respective authors. Authors shall solely be responsible for any comments,
observations, representations made in the blog. Neither SiNApSE Blog nor any of the founders shall be held liable for any charges, damages or losses in relation to the contents of a blog post.
Third Party Comments
1. Readers are allowed to post their comments with respect to any blog featured on SiNApSE blog.
2. SiNApSE blog is not obligated to scrutinise such third party comments but reserves its rights to refuse all or any third party comments or parts thereof on its own discretion.
3. SiNApSE shall not be responsible for securing the identity of any third party commenting on the blog. The readers are free to elect whether or not to reveal their identity.
4. The observations, views, comments, criticisms, made in a third party comment shall at all times be associated with its author alone and SiNApSE blog shall not at any time be held liable for any such comments.
Removal of Comments or Posts
1. If a comment or post of a third party or author is found or alleged to be in violation of any of the legal rights of any person or entity, and same is brought to the notice of SiNApSE blog, such comment shall be liable to be removed without notice to such third party or author.
2. Any person aggrieved by a third party comment or post may report the same to SiNApSE blog by an email to [email protected]. The email shall clearly indicate the impugned third party comment or post or specific part thereof. The email shall also clearly indicate the rights that are violated by the said third party comment or post.
3. SiNApSE blog expressly disclaims any and all liability with respect to such third party comment or post.
1. The names and e-mail addresses of the readers are collected by SiNApSE blog only for the purposes of providing and disseminating information relating to the blog and other important updates.
2. SiNApSE blog will not use the identities and contact details of the readers and users for any purposes other than that mentioned hereinabove.
3. SiNApSE blog will endeavour to safeguard the right to privacy of our readers and users as long as such endeavour is permitted by law.
4. All identities, contact and other details provided to SiNApSE shall be blog kept confidential and shall not be revealed to any third party unless SiNApSE blog
is bound by law to do so.